Meal Routine: Sample for 3600 Estimated Daily Caloric Needs
Step 1 Prepare your meals
Your meals should be based on your caloric goal as well as the carbohydrates, fat, fiber, and protein.
Use herbs, spices, and teas to focus on vitamins and minerals.
Example of food of each
Carbs: Grain - pasta and bread
Fats: Nuts and oils - walnuts and avocado oil
Protein: Hemp seeds
Meal breaks down
1. Meal 1: Whole food - 8:00 a.m. (Veggie smoothie, Vegg, 1 slice) (Light) [425 cals]
2. Meal 2: Supplement shake - 10:00 a.m. (Protein fruit smoothie, walnuts, dried burdock) [400 c]
3. Meal 3: Whole food -12:00 p.m. (2 slice spelt bread/ avocado spread/tomato toppings) (medium) [1134 c]
4. Meal 4: Supplement shake - 2:00 p.m. (Protein fruit smoothie) [150 c]
5. Meal 5: Whole food - 4:00 p.m. (Salad) or Green smoothie [125 c]
6. Meal 5: Snack - 6:00 p.m. (dates ¼ cup / walnuts 1 cup) 
7. Meal 6: Whole food & protein supplement- 8:00 p.m: quinoa ½ cup, chick peas ¼ cup, (Large) [214.25]
You want to have a light breakfast because your body is warming up its engine. Drink 500ML to 1000ml depending on your tolerance within the first hour of waking, and then eat in two-hour/ three-hour increments afterward. In total, you will eat six- seven meals meals in a day—three whole, three liquids and snack for after you’re done training. Establish good habits during Step One. If you leave the house in the morning and have no clue where you are going to get your meals, you're already messing up.
1. Understand unit of measure and portion size
2. Make what you know and like
3. Always plan ahead!
Adapting a winner’s mindset is difficult. Don't look at the lifestyle and think it's too much work or any negative condemnation. Nothing good or great EVER comes EASY! I ask you to be dedicated to your Disciplines that way YOU are DETERMINED to get WHAT YOU DESIRE.
Train, eat, and be positively persistent. You will put on lean mass. We'll talk when you're done.